This lecture covers the foundation of being a Christian.
Questions for each session are designed to help you reflect on what you learned in the session. We do not want you to answer these questions like a fill in the blank test at school. We want you to talk about whatever God spoke to you or convicted you of in the message. Tell us what you are actually getting out of it.
1. In your own words, summarize what it means to be a Christian
2. Why must Jesus be the only way of salvation
3. What is an idol? Do you have any in your life that must be dealt with?
4. How does being a Christian impact relationships?
5. How does a Christian determine right and wrong?