The goal of this course is to help you shift the focus of your relationship with God:
— From Doctrine to the Heart
— From Externals to Internals
After some time under these teachings, it is not uncommon for people to experience a minor life crisis, because they are dealing with and addressing issues that have been hidden for their entire lives. Do not panic. This is normal. When we do these sessions in real life, people experience spontaneous deliverance from demons and the filling of the Holy Spirit. Getting real can be difficult, but do not give up. Our team will be there to help you through it.
In this course, for each section, you will need to listen to the lectures AND read the corresponding sections of Free At Last. It is recommended that you do the prophetic discipleship in parallel with the training.
1. Review the Prophetic Discipleship instructions. For the duration of the course, you should be working on the items God brought up in your prophetic word. Use your profile page to post
A summary of the key points in your prophecy that spoke to you
A summary of any actions you are going to take or focus on for the duration of the course
2. For each lecture, read the corresponding section of the book, listen to the lecture and then make comments on how this lecture impacted you. We have provided questions to help you think about that. You do not need to answer every question directly, but you reflect on them and how they applied to your life. The goal is application. Answers should be short and should focus on your personal application.
These questions are important to you bringing the message into your heart, not just something that you know about. So please do not feel limited by the questions. Their purpose is to get help you start reflecting on the material. It’s most important that you talk about how the message impacted you personally.
3. During your learning process you should interact with the team about your spiritual growth in general. Please use this site for any written communication, not Facebook or text. However , you are welcomed to call to talk. Graduation to the next course requires that you have at least one substantial interaction with one of the team members about what is going on with you.
When you complete this course, you will graduate to the next course.
- 1 – Go Narrow
- 2 – Blaming God, Others and the Devil
- 3 – Getting Real
- 4 – Victim Mentalities
- 5 – The Choice to Die
- 6 – The Love of God
- 7 – Grace vs. Works
- 8 – What is Repentance
- 9 – Repentance Workshop
Each individual course page has an audio player for that course’s session, as well as the questions. You may also download the audio here:
- 09_Repentence workshop.mp3