This course is designed to put you on the right footing for everything else we do. It starts from the basic concepts in Christianity, but instead of building doctrines, we focus on building character.
People often want to skip foundations because they feel like it is review, but these very foundational things are exactly why many people never develop their supernatural potential in God.
For this course your assignment is to
1. Review the Prophetic Discipleship instructions. For the duration of the course, you should be working on the items God brought up in your prophetic word. Use your profile page to post
- A summary of the key points in your prophecy that spoke to you
- A summary of any actions you are going to take or focus on for the duration of the course
2. For each lecture, listen to the lecture and then make comments on how this lecture impacted you. We have provided questions to help you think about that. You do not need to answer every question directly, but you reflect on them and how they applied to your life. The goal is application. Answers should can be short and should focus on your personal application.
These questions are important to you bringing the message into your heart, not just something that you know about. So please do not feel limited by the questions. Their purpose is to get help you start reflecting on the material. It’s most important that you talk about how the message impacted you personally.
3. During your learning process you should interact with the team about your spiritual growth in general. Please use this site for any written communication, not Facebook or text. However , you are welcomed to call to talk. Graduation to the next course requires that you have at least one substantial interaction with one of the team members about what is going on with you.
When you complete this course, you will graduate to the next course.
- 1 – Being a Christian
- 2 – Character
- 3 – The Church
- 4 – The Mission of God
- 5 – Walking With God
- Men – Heart of a Warrior
- Men – No More Apologies
Each individual course page has an audio player for that course’s session, as well as the questions. You may also download the audio here: