- 1906 – Azusa Street — Started the Pentecostal Movement. Speads like wildfire around America and around the world for decades to come.
- 1950s – Healing Revival — Brought Divine healing to America.
- 1950s – The Latter Rain — Contemporary to the Healing Revival. Eventually reshaped the vision of church.
- 1960s – The Charismatic Movement — The Holy Spirit invades the traditional church.
- 1970s – The Jesus Movement — Massive numbers of hippies get saved in Pentecostal revival as the hippie lifestyle implodes. Root of Calvary Chapel and Vineyard Movements.
- 1980s – The Vineyard — John Wimber brings “signs and wonders” to the evangelical church.
- 1990s – Toronto/Brownsville Movements.
- 2000s – What now????